COVID-19 continues to develop and spread, and we understand that everyone is facing many challenges during this time. We are committed to doing our part – the health of our customers, authors, and staff is of the utmost importance to us.
Effective end of day Wednesday, March 18:
- Our retail shop at 1 Stamp’s Lane, St. John’s, will be closed to the public;
- Our offices will be closed as staff commence working from home for the foreseeable future. While working from home, staff will still be accessible during regular business hours via phone and email. Behind the scenes, our management team will continue to monitor incoming orders/shipments to maintain availability of our books;
- All in person meetings and author events will be postponed.
Supporting local authors remains a key priority for us during this time. Here are some great ways you can help us support local authors too:
- Though our shop is closed, all of our books, eBooks, and audiobooks remain available for purchase via our website. This time of social distancing presents a great opportunity to catch up on those books you always wanted to read or discover new authors you haven’t read yet.
- From March 18 to April 1, we’re offering up to 50% OFF SELECT EBOOKS AND AUDIOBOOKS purchased on our website. A full list of participating titles is available here. Additional titles will be added over the duration of the sale, so check back regularly.
- We’re also working on some online author events to help our authors reach their audiences and fans during this time. Please stay tuned to our website and social media for updates.
- And share your thoughts about any books you read online – Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, Amazon/Indigo reviews, Instagram – word of mouth and reader recommendations are one of the strongest influences on author and book discoverability. Your feedback can directly help authors find new audiences!