We’ve gotten plenty of great award news recently and want to extend hearty congratulations to:
- Michelle Porter whose poetry collection Inquiries is a finalist for the 2020 Pat Lowther Memorial Award,
- Robert Chafe and Grant Boland whose children’s book Shiny and New is a finalist for the Hackmatack Children’s Choice Book Award,
- Terry Doyle whose short fiction collection DIG is a finalist for the Danuta Gleed Literary Award,
- Gemma Hickey whose memoir Almost Feral was awarded a Silver Medal in the Canada-East Best Regional Nonfiction category at this year’s IPPY Awards,
- and Susie Taylor whose novel Even Weirder Than Before was awarded a Bronze Medal in the LGBT+ Fiction category at the IPPY Awards.